Western Schools 365 Respiratory Therapy Membership
Go beyond fulfilling your CE requirements with the Western Schools 365 Online Respiratory Therapy Membership.
Gain new levels of knowledge with access to our full library of courses for Respiratory Therapists. With your WS365 RT Membership you get:
- Unlimited access to ALL our high-quality, evidence-based online CE courses for respiratory care therapists for a full year, including courses to fulfill state requirements
- One price to fulfill all your CE needs
- The ability to manage all your CE needs through one easy membership
- Instant access to certificates upon successful course completion
- When we publish New or Updated courses, they will automatically be added to your membership
ADULT CRITICAL CARE PACKAGE – 6 CONTACT HOURS – VAT06
ADULT SUB-ACUTE CARE PACKAGE – 6 CONTACT HOURS – VBT06
Individual Guam Respiratory Therapy courses
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Critical Incidents: Implications – V7267
As we move further into the 21st century, chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear critical incidents are on the rise. Between social media and 24/7 news, we learn about these incidents in real time. Healthcare practitioners are challenged now more than ever to mobilize in an instant to meet the needs of victims and communities during the response and recovery efforts. This course is designed to give clinicians an overview of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear incidents. The topics include how such incidents occur; the toxicity and clinical implications of agents that can be released; how a critical incident scene is managed; mass casualty triage and decontamination procedures; and how healthcare facilities plan for and facilitate the recovery effort as things get back to normal after a critical incident.