About Course #Q3527
Release Date: January 10, 2018
Expiration Date: April 1, 2021
This intermediate level course provides physical therapists and physical therapist assistants with up-to date, evidence-based information pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of knee OA. Although this course will be most applicable to physical therapists and physical therapist assistants who work with older individuals in outpatient settings, the increased incidence of OA makes the information in this course relevant to therapists in a variety of settings. Even therapists who specialize and treat patients in areas other than orthopaedic settings will likely encounter individuals whose OA affects their participation, mobility, or function.
About the Author(s)
Joseph Zeni Jr., PT, PhD, received his master's degree in physical therapy from Quinnipiac University and spent several years working at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopaedics in Baltimore, Maryland. There, he treated individuals across the age spectrum with a variety of complicated joint disorders. He attended the University of Delaware for his doctorate in the Biomechanics and Movement Science program, after which he completed a postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Delaware, where he investigated clinical outcomes before and after knee and hip arthroplasty.
- Courses must be completed on or before the expiration date noted in the course description above.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools' policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find Evidence based Management of Knee Osteoarthritis - Q3527 in your state
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC