About Course #Q3536
Release Date: January 30, 2018
Expiration Date: April 1, 2021
This intermediate level course developed for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants, describes the most recent findings in functional anatomy of the shoulder, provides an overview of adhesive capsulitis, including its etiology and epidemiology, and offers an up-to-date, evidence-based foundation for the diagnosis and intervention of adhesive capsulitis.
About the Author(s)
Lee Marinko, PT, ScD, OCS, FAAOMPT, is a clinical assistant professor at Boston University. She completed her ScD at Boston University's Movement and Rehabilitation Science program. She is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy. Dr. MarinkO's primary teaching responsibilities are in musculoskeletal systems; she teaches a lab course covering examination and treatment of the upper extremity, process of examination, and clinical medicine. Dr. Marinko has co-authored two articles, published in Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery and The Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, on the topics of exercise and manual therapy for painful shoulder conditions. Dr. Marinko has 27 years of clinical experience, mostly in orthopaedic manual therapy, and she currently treats patients part time at Boston University's Physical Therapy Center at the Ryan Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Courses must be completed on or before the expiration date noted in the course description above.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools' policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find Adhesive Capsulitis: Physical Therapy Diagnosis and Intervention, 2nd Ed. - Q3536 in your state
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC