Western Schools 365 Occupational Therapy Membership
Go beyond fulfilling your CE requirements with the Western Schools 365 Online Occupational Therapy Membership.
Gain new levels of knowledge with access to our full library of courses for Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants. With your WS365 OT Membership you get:
- Unlimited access to ALL our high-quality, evidence-based online CE courses for occupational therapy professionals for a full year, including courses to fulfill state requirements
- One price to fulfill all your CE needs
- The ability to manage all your CE needs through one easy membership
- Instant access to certificates upon successful course completion
- When we publish New or Updated courses, they will automatically be added to your membership
Individual Kansas Occupational Therapy courses
Pain Assessment and Management: The Role of OT; 2nd Edition- I6423
Understanding Posttraumatic Stress Disorder – I6433
This basic-level course provides an overview of PTSD for occupational therapy practitioners working in a variety of roles and settings. This course addresses basic information regarding PTSD, including DSM-5 diagnostic criteria, etiology, incidence, risk factors, interventions, and treatment methods. With distinct mental health training and education targeting occupational performance, occupational therapy practitioners are integral to the interdisciplinary team for those at risk for or diagnosed with PTSD and their families (American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA, 2015c). Unique historical perspectives, assessment, and treatment practices specific to occupational therapy will be presented.