About Course #I6391
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Expiration Date: March 28, 2020
Leadership is a complex topic that is best deconstructed to understand its parts and empower application. This basic-level course is designed to define leadership theories and models that frame current leadership practices. An exploration of various styles of leadership will enable learners to reflect on their own leadership practices and/or create a leadership plan for the application of new skills. The combination of leadership and mentorship education will enhance current healthcare practice to secure the future of the profession for the well-being of the clients served.
AOTA Content Focus - Professional Issues: Contemporary Issues and Trends; Professional Development and Continuing Competence
0.2 AOTA CEUs are awarded upon successful completion of this course
About the Author(s)
Jessica J. Bolduc, DrOT, MSOTR/L, received her master's degree from the University of New England in 2005 and her doctorate in 2013 from Nova Southeastern University. Her clinical experience spans the continuum of care, including acute care, inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and home health. Dr. Bolduc is an adjunct professor at the University of New England, where she teaches courses on physical dysfunction, research, and scholarly inquiry. She served as vice president of the Vermont Occupational Therapy Association for 2 years and as president for 3 years. She is currently active with the Maine Occupational Therapy Association and will serve as president-elect starting in July.
- Courses must be completed on or before the expiration date noted in the course description above.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools' policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.