About Course #I6435
Release Date: February 7, 2018
Expiration Date: February, 7 2021
This intermediate level course developed for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants, reviews the functional anatomy of the shoulder, provides an overview of adhesive capsulitis, including its etiology and epidemiology, and offers an up-to-date, evidence-based foundation for the diagnosis and intervention of adhesive capsulitis.
AOTA Content Focus: OT Process: Evaluation and Intervention
0.3 AOTA CEUs are awarded upon successful completion of this course.
About the Author(s)
Lee Marinko, PT, ScD, OCS, FAAOMPT, is a clinical assistant professor at Boston University. She completed her ScD at Boston University's Movement and Rehabilitation Science program. She is a board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy. Dr. Marinko's primary teaching responsibilities are in musculoskeletal systems; she teaches a lab course covering examination and treatment of the upper extremity, process of examination, and clinical medicine.
- Courses must be completed on or before the expiration date noted in the course description above.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools' policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find Adhesive Capsulitis: OT Examination, Diagnosis, and Intervention, 2nd Edition - I6435 in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- US Virgin Islands
- Washington DC
- West Virginia