Release Date: February 15th, 2020
Expiration Date: February 14th, 2023
This basic-level coursehelps to protect both patient and practitioner safety by DHCP with a review ofthe guidelines contained in these well-established documents as well as ofrecent research on infection control challenges in the dental setting.
1. Explain the importance of infection control in dentistry.
2. Outlinethe CDC recommendations and OSHA regulations for infection control in thedental healthcare setting.
3. Identify standard (universal) precautions.
4. Describe personal protective equipment.
5. Identify environmental infection control procedures.
Find OSHA and CDC Infection Control Standards and Barrier Precautions in the Dental Setting, 3r - L0997 in your state
- New Mexico
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- US Virgin Islands
- Washington DC
- West Virginia