When available, the Online Course format is included with the hard copy, eBook, or audio book formats!
- Define conservative rehabilitation for injury to the ulnar collateral ligament.
- List the pathologies associated with elbow injuries in the throwing athlete.
- Recognize the elements of a conservative treatment rehabilitation program for medial and lateral epicondylitis.
- Identify the symptoms for ulnar neuropathy.
- Define a conservative treatment rehabilitation program.
- Describe the postoperative phases of rehabilitation associated with ulnar nerve transposition.
- Identify the stages of osteochondritis dissecans.
- Define the valgus extension overload.
- Describe how posterior olecranon osteophytes occur.
Robert C. Manske, MPT, MEd, SCS, ATC, CSCS, is a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS), a credentialed certified clinical instructor (APTA), and a certified athletic trainer (NATA), with a BA degree in physical education, a Masters degree of physical therapy (MPT), and another Masters Degree in Education (Med), with specialties in Kinesiology, and Sports Medicine from Wichita State University in Wichita, KS. Robert is an Assistant Professor in Wichita State University’s Department of Physical Therapy and a staff therapist at Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, KS. He has published numerous articles, abstracts, and book chapters in his specialties. Robert has made many presentations at professional conferences and seminars as well as at APTA meetings and expositions. He has written other continuing education courses for APTA’s orthopedic section and has been a member and served on several APTA national committees and the APTA sports physical therapy section since 1993. He has written several courses for GSC Home Study.
- Courses must be completed within one (1) year of the date of purchase.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools’ policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.