When available, the Online Course format is included with the hard copy, eBook, or audio book formats!
- List the indications and contraindications for mini dental implant placement.
- Describe successful case selection and planning strategies.
- Discuss mini dental implant placement protocols for stabilization of a denture and single-tooth fixed applications.
- Explain the proper maintenance of mini dental implants.
Gregory L. Sawyer, DDS, holds a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from the University of Southern California, where he also earned a DDS with honors. He was awarded a certificate in hospital dentistry from the University of California, Los Angeles. He is a fellow of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Dr. Sawyer has been in private practice in Santa Clara County, California for 31 years, focusing on minimally invasive dentistry, implantology, and laser dentistry. He has also provided continuing education to dentists for the past eight years. He is an active member of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry, the Academy of Osseointegration, the North American Academy of Computer Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, as well as the California and American Dental Associations.
- Courses must be completed within 1 year of the date of purchase or by the expiration date indicated above, whichever date comes first.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.