When available, the Online Course format is included with the hard copy, eBook, or audio book formats!
- Describe how to prepare the dental office to manage medical emergency situations.
- Describe the signs, symptoms, and management of common medical emergencies that occur in the dental office.
- Identify the steps of basic life support.
John F. Kross, MSc, DMD, received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed a fellowship at Temple University Hospital in oral oncology and received a hospital appointment to the Department of Dentistry Medical Center of Delaware. His professional training and experience includes practicing general dentistry in Wilmington, Delaware, and New London, Pennsylvania, and instructing students at Delaware Technical and Community College in oral pathology. He has been composing monographs, manuscripts, and continuing medical education courses for the past 15 years. Dr. Kross has received numerous academic awards for his work in oral surgery, fixed partial prosthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics.
- Courses must be completed within 1 year of the date of purchase or by the expiration date indicated above, whichever date comes first.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.