Western Schools is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2021. Provider ID # 217536
Western Schools is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider
. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association
to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at ADA CERP Recognition Dental boards in all states that require continuing dental education accept Western School's courses.
Western Schools is approved as a CE provider by:
- California Dental Board (RP 4640) - In accordance with California Code of Regulations (Title 16, Section 1016), a maximum of 8 credit hours may be awarded to you in one day. When completing multiple courses, please submit completed exams for grading as you complete each course, not to exceed more than 8 CE hours in any given day.
- Florida Board of Dentistry (#50-2165) – Western Schools submits all course completion records to CE Broker after successful completion of a course.
- Iowa Dental Board
- Louisiana Board of Dentistry (#50-2165) – Western Schools submits all course completion records to CE Broker after successful completion of a course.
- New York Education Department - Infection Control Training Approved Provider #IC140
- New York Education Department - Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification & Reporting Training - Approved Provider #80890.
- The Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) does not require their pre-approval of continuing dental education (CDE) courses. Certificants may take any course related to the practice of dentistry or dental assisting to earn CDE credits for renewal of their DANB certification. Dental Assisting National Board ® and DANB ® are registered trademarks of the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. (DANB). This website is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by DANB. Unless otherwise indicated, all courses are basic-level and are appropriate for all dental professionals (dental assistants, dental hygienists and dentists). There are no prerequisites for these courses.