After purchasing the eBook, navigate to the “Manage My Courses” page. There are two ways to move the eBook from your computer to your device:
Email the file to yourself
(Best way for standard eReader like the original Kindle or the Kindle Paperwhite)
1. Save the file on to your desktop.
2. Email the file to yourself with the eBook file as an attachment.
3. Open your email account on your device.
4. Open attachment on your device.
5. Find eBook in your device’s library.
Log on to WesternSchools.com from your device
(Best way for a device with a mobile browser like SmartPhones, Kindle Fire and Windows devices)
1. Log on to WesternSchools.com and navigate to “Manages My Courses” page.
2. Click on desired eBook.
3. Click on “Full Course Download” – this will be the file. A new tab will open in your browser; it may take several minutes to load the file.
4. Once the file opens on the new tab, select “Open”.