Select Discipline & State
Save 10% on your next order.
Sign up for our Newsletter Today:
Previous | Next
Basic Nursing of Head, Chest, Abdominal, Spine and Orthopedic Trauma
RN, BS, MEd, CPUR
RN, MSN, MBA
16 CONTACT HOURS
Regular Price: $59.95
Item No. N1276
1 course book (163 pages)
Examine the fundamentals of trauma nursing including the mechanisms of injury, common injuries seen, and resuscitation and management of those injuries.
- Describe the epidemiology of trauma and basic mechanisms of injury. Identify the basic components of a trauma care system.
- Describe the initial assessment of the trauma patient.
- Describe principles of managing shock, cardiac arrest, and head injuries.
- Recognize and manage eye, maxillofacial and neck trauma.
- Indicate nursing strategies for managing spinal injuries and thoracic and abdominal trauma.
* This course is an extraction of, and should not be taken in conjunction with, Principles of Basic Trauma Nursing.
What customers are saying...
- Read Reviews (1)
4/19/2007 2:05:54 PM
I found this course to be very enlightening. Not only was it educational from a nursing point of view, but also on a personal level.
Avalon, LVN - Texas